At Life Hilton Private Hospital, we focus on the delivery of high-quality treatment and standards of care – whether for routine or more serious procedures.
Our facilities include:
Whether you need a simple screening or a serious procedure, Dr Henry van Niekerk’s practice at Life Hilton Private Hospital offers the highest quality of care in state-of-the-art facilities.
Life Hilton Private Hospital is a member of the Life Healthcare Group, one of South Africa’s largest private hospital groups with more than 60 acute facilities nationwide. The hospital’s priority is to focus on delivering world-leading, affordable healthcare in line with its commitment to providing exceptional patient-centered care.
The hospital offers:
- Five operating theatres with two cutting-edge laminar flow theatres.
- A nine bed ICU and a seven bed high care unit with a specialist intensivist-lead ICU team on call 24 hours for patients
- A five bed neonatal intensive care unit and a ten bed paediatric unit complete with a secure play area.
- A nine station renal dialysis unit.
- A world-class oncology unit with one of only two-in-the-southern-hemisphere radiotherapy machines able to deliver highly targeted treatment with minimal collateral damage.
- A highly specialist radiology department equipped with the latest equipment.